“To instill a sporting culture at the grassroots by recognizing and utilizing sport as an important and sustainable tool for the holistic development and social integration of all underprivileged and marginalised youth in rural India.”
- Enable the participation of underprivileged and rural youth, especially girls, in sport and physical activity, targeting remote and rural areas.
- Facilitate the development of talented and motivated youth by providing them with the necessary support and pathways to excel at higher levels.
- Promote sport as an important development tool for youth, especially girls, to aid in their holistic development by providing them with confidence, self-esteem and leadership qualities, and encouraging sound values and ethics.
- Professional management of programs, coaches, events and facilities, to ensure the participants gain the desired benefits from sporting activity.
- Ensure the growth and long-term sustainability of the ASA by collaborating with various external stakeholders including the government, sports federations/associations and private institutions/clubs, in India and abroad.