Currently, five Development Centers are operated by RDT in the district of Anantapur. These include the Hockey centres in Dharmavaram and Anantapur town (established in 2010), the multi-sport centres in Bathalapalli & Atmakur (established in 2011) and the residential centre for Special Olympics in Bathalapalli. There are a total of 320 youth (75 girls and 245 boys) participating in regular and weekly programs in the sporting disciplines of Cricket, Football, Hockey and Special Olympics.
The entire program is supported by RDT and children in development centres are provided the following support:
- Well-maintained infrastructure, including full-sized grounds with changing rooms as well as indoor facilities. (Football, Kabaddi and Kho-Kho Infrastructure at Atmakur and Bathalapalli centers was developed by RDT in partnership with FC Barcelona Foundation)
- Full-time coach for respective sport appointed by RDT for each centre.
- Coaches are trained and supported by RDT.
- Training gear and equipment provided to all children.
- Nutrition program, providing all children additional diet aligned to their training needs.
- Educational support, including daily Computer and English classes for all children.