Currently, five Developmental Centers are operated by RDT in the district of Anantapur. These include the Hockey centres in Dharmavaram and Anantapur town, the multi-sport centres in Bathalapalli & Atmakur and the residential centre for Special Olympics in Bathalapalli. There are a total of 873 children and youth participating in regular and weekly programs in the sporting disciplines of Cricket, Football, Hockey, and Kabaddi.
The entire program is supported by ASA and children in development centres are provided with the following support:
- Well-maintained infrastructure, including full-sized grounds with changing rooms as well as indoor facilities. (Football, Kabaddi and Kho-Kho Infrastructure at Atmakur and Bathalapalli centres were developed by ASA in partnership with FC Barcelona Foundation)
- Full-time coach for respective sport appointed by ASA for each centre.
- Coaches are trained and supported by ASA.
- Training gear and equipment provided to all children.
- Nutrition program, providing all children additional diet aligned to their training needs.
- Educational support, including daily Computer and English classes for all children.